Golden Ocean Group Limited (the “Company“) advises that the 2015 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on September 18, 2015 at 11:20 a.m. at the Elbow Beach Hotel, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG04, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2014 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect Ola Lorentzon as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect Hans Petter Aas as a Director of the Company.
5) To re-elect Gert-Jan van den Akker as a Director of the Company.
6) To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AS as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
7) That the Company’s authorised share capital be increased from US$2,000,000 divided into 200,000,000 common shares of US$0.01 par value each to US$5,000,000 divided into 500,000,000 common shares of US$0.01 par value each by the authorization of an additional 300,000,000 common shares of US$0.01 par value each.
8) That the Company’s share premium account be reduced to nil and that the amount resulting from the reduction be credited to the Company’s Contributed Surplus account, with immediate effect.
9) That the remuneration payable to the Company’s Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$800,000 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2015.
September 18, 2015