GOGL – 2016 Annual General Meeting
Golden Ocean Group Limited (the “Company“) advises that the 2016 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on September 23, 2016 at 11:45 a.m. at the Rosewood Tucker’s Point Hotel, 60 Tucker’s Point Drive, Hamilton Parish HS02, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2015 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect Ola Lorentzon as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect Hans Petter Aas as a Director of the Company.
5) To re-elect Gert-Jan van den Akker as a Director of the Company.
6) To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AS as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
7) That the Company’s authorised share capital be increased from US$6,000,000 divided into 120,000,000 common shares of US$0.05 par value each to US$7,500,000 divided into 150,000,000 common shares of US$0.05 par value each by the authorization of an additional 30,000,000 common shares of US$0.05 par value each.
8) That the remuneration payable to the Company’s Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$600,000 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2016.
September 23, 2016