Knightsbridge Tankers Limited (the “Company”) advises that the 2009 Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on September 25, 2009 at 9:30 a.m. at the Elbow Beach Hotel, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG04, Bermuda. The following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect Ola Lorentzon as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Douglas C. Wolcott as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect David M. White as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect Hans Petter Aas as a Director of the Company.
5) To appoint Moore Stephens P.C. as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
6) That the remuneration payable to the Company’s Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$500,000 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2009.
7) That the Company’s authorized share capital be increased from US$200,000.00 divided into 20,000,000 common shares of $0.01 par value each to US$350,000.00 divided into 35,000,000 common shares of $0.01 par value each and by the creation of 15,000,000 common shares of US$0.01 par value each.
In addition, the audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2008 were presented to the Meeting.
September 25, 2009