Knightsbridge Tankers Limited (the “Company”) advises that the 2014 Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on September 19, 2014 at 12:20 p.m. at the Elbow Beach Hotel, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG04, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2013 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
1) That the maximum number of Directors be set at not more than eight.
2) That vacancies in the number of Directors be designated casual vacancies and that the Board of Directors be authorised to fill such casual vacancies as and when it deems fit.
3) To re-elect Ola Lorentzon as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect David M. White as a Director of the Company.
5) To re-elect Hans Petter Aas as a Director of the Company.
6) To re-elect Herman Billung as a Director of the Company.
7) To re-elect Robert D. Somerville as a Director of the Company.
8) To approve changing the name of the Company to “Knightsbridge Shipping Limited”.
9) To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AS as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
10) That the remuneration payable to the Company’s Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US $500,000 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2014.
September 19, 2014